Dr. Dt. Burçin Öncül Kimdir ?
REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Clarification Text, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), enlightening the data owners (“Relevant Person”) regarding the procedures and principles of the processing of the personal data obtained from the data owners by Dr. Dt. Burçin ÖNCÜL Practice arranged for the purpose.
ARTICLE 1: DATA SPEAKER
Your personal data, in the capacity of data controller, Dr. Dt. It can be processed by Burçin ÖNCÜL’s Office within the scope described below. What should be understood from the concept of data controller; is the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
You can use the following channels to contact the data controller:
Address : Prof. Dr. Ahmet Taner Kislali Mah. Alacaatli Cad. Anchor Business Center No:18 B/Block Floor:2 Flat:5 Çayyolu/ANKARA
Phone : 0 (312) 236 47 02
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.burcinoncul.com/
ARTICLE 2: PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed by us for the following purposes within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698:
- Executing human resources processes
- Securing the practice
- Creating the personnel file
- To be able to perform work and transactions as a result of signed contracts and protocols
- Ensuring the fulfillment of legal obligations as required or mandated by legal regulations
- SGK notifications, İŞKUR notifications, police station notification, incentive and legal liability notification
- To fulfill the burden of proof as evidence in legal disputes that may arise in the future
- Execution of the compensation policy
- Execution of data processing activities
- To fulfill our legal responsibility in accordance with the Labor Law,
- Providing health services within the scope of occupational medicine
- Camera and visitor recording for security reasons
- Execution of archive activities
- Execution of financial and accounting transactions
- To ensure communication.
- Execution of emergency management processes
- Execution of information security processes
- Execution of employee satisfaction and loyalty processes
- Fulfillment of obligations arising from employment contracts and legislation for employees
- Execution of fringe benefits and benefits processes for employees
- Executing the application processes of employee candidates
- Execution of internal and external audit activities
- Execution of educational activities
- Execution of assignment processes
- Execution of occupational health / safety activities
- Other legitimate interests to be considered legally necessary
- Execution of audit / ethical activities
- Execution of business continuity activities
- Execution of performance evaluation processes
- Execution of talent / career development activities
- Execution of management activities
- Finishing complaints
- Do a survey
- Notifying us of innovations in our terms of service
- Improving the quality of service
- Operating social media activities
- Visitor tracking and control
- Invoicing due to the sale of products or services
- Protection of public order and health
- Other legitimate interests to be considered legally necessary,
ARTICLE 3: THE PARTIES THAT PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Personal data processed by our practice within the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the conditions set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, or in case of your explicit consent when necessary, by ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security. ;
In addition to general data transfer purposes such as carrying out business processes, ensuring customer satisfaction, expanding the service by the practice, ensuring employee satisfaction, legal obligation, related and limited to the field of activity of the practice,
- To legal, financial and tax consultants due to the obligation to fulfill the obligations arising from the law,
- Persons/institutions, organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions allowed by the provisions of other relevant legislation,
- By making a contract within the scope of the law and the data processor, and to the data processor within the scope of the contract,
- To OSGB in order to take occupational safety measures,
- To human resources companies and İŞKUR in order to carry out the recruitment processes,
- To SSI in order to ensure employee rights,
- Private insurance companies, banks, funds,
- With lawyers for the purpose of establishing and exercising a right or following legal affairs,
- It can be transferred to the program partner organizations and security firm with which we cooperate in order to ensure our activities and protect our security.
Your personal data by our practice,
In the presence of explicit consent in accordance with the principles of paragraph 2 of Article 4 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, again without express consent in the presence of the conditions specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law and paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Law; It can be transferred abroad in accordance with Article 9 of the Law.
ARTICLE 4: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data by our practice; In order to carry out all kinds of work within the legal framework, including the above-mentioned purposes and the scope of activity of our Examination, via the website, social media, e-mail, telephone and call center channels; It is collected and preserved in physical or electronic media, and processed by our Practice fully or partially by automatic methods or by non-automatic methods provided that it is a part of a data recording system.
Our practice processes personal data with the explicit consent of the personal data owner on a specific subject, based on information and free will. However, in cases stipulated in Article 5 of the Law, personal data may be processed without express consent:
- Explicitly stipulated in laws,
- The person who is unable to express his/her consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not given legal validity is compulsory for the protection of himself or someone else’s life or physical integrity,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- Storage of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling any legal obligations of our practice.
- The personal data owner has made it public,
- Compulsory data processing for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
- Mandatory data processing for the legitimate interests of our practice, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the personal data owner
In addition to these, as stated in the 3rd paragraph of Article 6 of the Law, personal data related to health and sexual life (private personal data) can only be used for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, health services and their financing. It may be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of secrecy for the purpose of planning and management without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
ARTICLE 5: DATA PROCESSING PERIOD AND STORAGE TIME
Through the channels mentioned in the Illumination Text, Dr. Dt. The Personal Data you have shared with Burçin ÖNCÜL Practice will be processed in compliance with the data processing and statute of limitations in all relevant laws and other legal legislation, especially the Personal Data Protection Law (times are specified in the VERBIS Register) and in any case, as long as the above legitimate purposes exist. In case of changes in the laws regarding data processing periods, the new determined periods will be taken as basis.
As a requirement of the purpose-limitation principle, your personal data is processed for a limited period of time that requires the fulfillment of the purposes described in this Clarification Text and in any case, in accordance with the practices of private health practice and service relations, and after the expiry of the periods, they are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
ARTICLE 6: RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON
If the person whose personal data is processed applies to our practice, he/she can use the rights written below in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698.
(1) Everyone can relate to himself/herself by applying to the data controller;
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed,
- b) Requesting information on personal data if processed,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
(ARTICLE 7- (1) Even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, personal data ex officio or upon the request of the person concerned, in case the reasons requiring processing are no longer present. It is deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the data controller.
(2) The provisions in other laws regarding the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data are reserved.
(3) The procedures and principles regarding the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data are regulated by a regulation.)
- f) Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
USE OF RIGHTS BY THE RELATED PERSON
- Relevant Persons, after filling out the form at https://www.burcinoncul.com/ in order to use the rights arising from the Law, a wet-signed copy can be sent in person, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt [ Dr. Ahmet Taner Kislali Mah. Alacaatli Cad. Anchor Business Center No:18 B/Block Floor:2 Flat:5 Çayyolu/ANKARA] address.
- In the application containing your explanations regarding the right you have as the personal data owner and you will make and request to use the above-mentioned rights; You will need to submit your special power of attorney approved by a notary public, if the issue you request is clear and understandable, the issue you request is about yourself or if you are acting on behalf of someone else.
- In your applications, name-surname, signature, T.C. ID number, residence or workplace address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, and the elements of the request are mandatory in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”. Applications that do not contain the aforementioned elements are submitted to Dr. Dt. It will be rejected by Burçin ÖNCÜL’s Practice.
- Our Examination Office will respond to the person who wishes to exercise the rights in question within the limits set forth in the Law, as soon as possible and within a maximum of thirty (30) days, depending on the nature of the request, again as stipulated in the Law.< /li>
As a rule, the applications of the relevant persons are processed free of charge, however, a fee may be charged over the fee schedule stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
(According to the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, if the application of the data owners is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged for up to ten pages. A processing fee of 1 Turkish Lira for each page above ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Institution cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.)
- Clinic, may request information from the person concerned in order to determine whether the applicant is the owner of personal data, and may ask a question about the application to the person concerned in order to clarify the issues stated in the application.
- The clinic accepts the request or rejects it by explaining the reason and notifies the person concerned in writing or electronically. In case the request in the application is accepted, the necessary requirements are fulfilled by the practice.